Erasmus+ Funding

Even if you work in a non-EU country and teach English, run a CLIL program, or are engaged in any other type of training or education, your school/organization can still apply for an EU scholarship to cover the cost of your course, travel, and housing in Oxford.

The scholarship covers  the cost of courses in English language, literature, linguistics and related subjects. It also includes funding for travel to Oxford and for housing.

After the success of our last EU scholarships, applications are open again for AILA’s 2015/16 Award Scheme! If you are a university teacher or researcher working outside the EU, but within an EU member state, you could be awarded between 6 months and 5 years leave to study at Oxford University.     


No Responses

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.