Free internet, refreshments, and self-study resources
You may attend the English-speaking school in our pleasant and well-equipped institution.
- Relax in the lovely Student Rooms after a long day.
- Washing the dishes and doing some chores will help to keep your home neat.
- Listen to audio books and periodicals while doing so.
- Not only can you use technology to help you learn more, but it also allows you to interact with your classmates and instructors in a fun way.
- Free WiFi, tea, coffee, and mineral water are all available.
- Make the most of your computer technology
- In the Study Room, acquire knowledge.
What to bring
You’ll receive everything you need for class, but please bring a notepad with you. It’s also a good idea to bring a smartphone, tablet, or laptop with you so that you may access the e-Learning Centre as well.
You receive a free one-year membership to our e-Learning Centre on the first day of your course.
- During the time you’re here in Oxford to support your independent study,
- If you’re going to keep practicing your English after you return, it’s a good idea to set aside some time in advance — before you go home so that you can continue to enhance your language skills.
The school is open for lessons from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and until 5:30 p.m on Friday. When students are not in class, they may use the Student Rooms, self-study rooms, and computer stations.