How to enrol

We are more than happy to assist and advise you at all times. Please contact us at the school if you have any questions or require assistance selecting your course and do not know your level.

To book a place on a course:

  • Choose a course and see when it starts and how much it will cost.
  • Fill out the Enrolment Form and select a payment option. There is more information about how to pay.
  • Send the online Enrolment Form or, if preferred, the PDF Enrolment Form to us by email.

We will send you confirmation that we have received your Enrolment Form as well as an invoice detailing how much you owe. The enrolment fee for students is £75.

For students aged 16 and 17

If you’re a student from the United States travelling to the UK, your parent/guardian must fill out a Consent to Travel and Study Form. You must have it with you when you travel to the UK and bring it to school on your first day if you’re a student from outside of the country.

If you’re an expat or live in a country that does not participate, you must provide a copy of your passport or national identity document as part of your enrolment.