Let us craft the ideal language learning experience for you!
If you’re interested in bringing a group to the Lake School to participate in a General English course or be taught in a private session, we can help you plan a unique language learning experience.
We’ll provide you with a course outline, accommodation information, airport transfers, and an activity program tailored to your group’s preferences.
Special Group Programmes Course Details
|Hours per week||As requested|
|Minimum group size||6|
|Language level||Beginner to advanced (CEFR Level A1 – C1)|
Tell us as much about your organization as you can, for example:
- The size of the group
- level of English
- Their English language learning objectives and their content requirements
- When setting out the dates they would like to visit,
- The number of hours they wish to study
- What type of housing would they want?
- Preferences for social activities and excursions
- Whether the participants would want to be taught together in a closed group or integrated into a scheduled course is up to them.
We provide special pricing for your group program and give you different choices to present it to your group. We supply accommodation and free instruction as the leader of a large group, (depending on the size of your group.) Before and during your stay, we offer assistance and counseling regarding being a group leader to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
Here are some of the decisions you may want to consider while putting up your crew:
- Semi-Intensive from 9.15 to 13.00 every day (15 hours per week)
- Semi-Intensive with afternoon activities (you choose the number of afternoons and type of activities; cultural, sporting, social activities, or a combination thereof)
- On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays after 9:15 a.m., we offer intensive care (21 hours per week) from 9:15 until 4 p.m.
- You set the number of hours in which you want us to clean your windows.
Accommodations for various budgets
- Homestay £180 per week single room
- Twin rooms at O Dromi are £170 per week.
- Bed and breakfast accommodation from £420 per week
Cultural, sporting and social activities
- Every week, we provide two or three activities in your plan, one on Tuesday afternoon and one on Wednesday and/or Thursday evening.
We also provide a vast number of additional activities for your customers to pick from, including:
We’ll cover London, Bath, Blenheim Palace, Stonehenge, and Salisbury; Warwick Castle; Stratford upon Avon; the Isle of Wight; Coventry Cathedral in the Midlands; York Minster in the North. And there are plenty more!
There’s no shortage of things to do in Southport, whether you’re into athletics, ice-skating, punting, football (soccer), basketball, Zumba! There’s a lot more to it than that.
There are also festivals such as the magnificent River Pageant in June, when you might enjoy a spectacular fireworks display over the river. The streets of Lancaster, which date back to Roman times and are still home to some ancient buildings and structures from that era, come alive with stalls selling arts and crafts during the beautifully tranquil month of April.