Can you teach in a professional and dynamic manner?
We are seeking for energetic, innovative instructors who want to work with pleasant cooperative students.
Candidates must be:
- The site is for you if you have completed higher education and are searching for a career.
- I am a former university educator and current TESOL instructor. My teaching experience spans several countries, including the United Arab Emirates, Mexico, Japan, and Belgium. I can teach English to all levels of proficiency: CELTA/Trinity is my degree awarded from Trinity University in the United States.
- The UK is one of three countries where you may apply for an interview.
DELTA applicants are preferred.
The Lake School in the city of Oxford is a well-known institution that has earned a reputation for outstanding English language instruction to those aged 16 and over.
We’d love to hear from you if you believe you have what it takes. Please fill out our general inquiry form (including your CV) and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
Please be advised that the school is dedicated to safeguarding and advancing the interests of all of its pupils, especially those under the age of 18. The school demands that all personnel adhere to this policy.
- If you don’t know what to say, try this approach: “How are things going for you lately? What’s new in your life?” If the letter writer is an adult, he or she should be able to construct a few coherent sentences. Adults will need and follow up with more thorough quotations.
- The references will be asked whether there is any reason you should not be employed in situations where you have responsibility or access to young people under the age of 18.
- In order to fulfill our commitment to improving safety and security in all of our communities, all employees will be expected to sign a declaration of suitability for employment with children under the age of 18, in accordance with our Staff Recruitment and Training Policy.
- Prior to being considered for an employment with the UK’s Child Exploitation and Online Protection Command, you must complete a DBS check.
- Your UK work permit will be valid for three years. You’ll need to provide proof of identification, the right to work in the United Kingdom (where applicable), and qualifications, as well as any gaps in your CV that aren’t addressed adequately.
- The names of any previous aliases must be stated.
- Candidates are reminded that providing false information on a job application is against the law.